This page isn't optimized for printing. Certain elements and styles mave have been changed or removed to facilitate an improved printed experance, but some elements may still fail to display properly when printed.
Finding Balance Through Mindfulness: A Program for Purposeful Leaders
Module 1: Mindfulness and Emotion and Reasoning
- What is mindfulness?
- What purpose do emotions serve?
- What is reasoning?
- Primary and secondary emotion
- What role does emotion play in reasoning?
- Being mindful with emotion
Module 2: Being Mindful in Difficult Situations
- Defining conflict
- Understanding conflict
- Do we have to fight?
- What is conflict?
- How about avoidance?
Module 3: Stress and Emotions
- Stressors lead to stimuli
- Knowing when I am stressed
- Stress test
- Interpreting the score
Module 4: Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
- Defining Emotional Intelligence
- Putting the mirror on yourself
- Emotional intelligence (or “EQ” for emotional quotient) inventory
- Interpersonal communication
- Group discussion and feedback
Module 5: Mindfulness the Practice
- Basic meditation practice instructions
- What is meditation and why do we do it?
- Three basic kinds of meditation
- Starting a meditation practice – what to do
- Sustaining the practice
- Group feedback
- Next steps
Copyright © 2023 Bonar Institute for Purposeful Leadership Inc, All rights reserved.