Ph.D., CEC, PCC
May 20, 2019
- Engaging and mobilizing employees to adapt and meet organizational goals.
- Focussing direct reports on delivering innovative new products and services.
- Hiring smart, energetic managerial talent and integrating them seamlessly into a team to quickly add value to the organization.
- Motivated employees, based on trust and respect for management
- A high performance culture
- Improved business results
- Significant cost efficiencies
- I bring a wealth of perspectives and insights garnered from over 30 years of executive leadership and grounded in the realities of today’s business realities.
- I have senior executive leadership experience in Canada and the United States in both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors.
- I have held multiple senior management roles including:
- CEO of the Canadian subsidiary of an international corporation;
- Vice President Sales, Marketing and Customer Satisfaction;
- Head of $165M US Business Unit of a global provider of professional information and software solutions.
- Notable accomplishments:
- Increasing revenues by 51% and operating income by 54% over 3 years
- Acquiring and integrating four software providers
- Negotiating strategic partnerships resulting in increased market share