James de Gaspé Bonar
Ph.D., CEC, PCC
May 20, 2019
The role of an executive in today's global economy is not for the faint of heart. The pace of economic, technological and social change is unparalleled in human history. Executives must also keep pace with a flood of instantaneous gathered, disseminated and analyzed data and information. Many are left with a sense of insufficient time and lost opportunities.
There are three priority challenges which many need coaching to effectively manage:
- Engaging and mobilizing employees to adapt and meet organizational goals.
- Focussing direct reports on delivering innovative new products and services.
- Hiring smart, energetic managerial talent and integrating them seamlessly into a team to quickly add value to the organization.
Meeting these challenges is often hindered by employee turnover and countless unforeseen situations.
Fortunately it does not have to be this way. My name is James de Gaspé Bonar and I assist senior business and government executives create high performance work environments based on motivated employees dedicated to completing multifaceted projects, reducing costs and improving results. (Click here to view my article The Private/Public Management Divide).
I work with executives to systematically address these challenges while meeting business goals and decreasing stress levels. The following results can be achieved:
- Motivated employees, based on trust and respect for management
- A high performance culture
- Improved business results
- Significant cost efficiencies
Clients choose to work with me for the following reasons:
- I bring a wealth of perspectives and insights garnered from over 30 years of executive leadership and grounded in the realities of today’s business realities.
- I have senior executive leadership experience in Canada and the United States in both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors.
- I have held multiple senior management roles including:
- CEO of the Canadian subsidiary of an international corporation;
- Vice President Sales, Marketing and Customer Satisfaction;
- Head of $165M US Business Unit of a global provider of professional information and software solutions.
- Notable accomplishments:
- Increasing revenues by 51% and operating income by 54% over 3 years
- Acquiring and integrating four software providers
- Negotiating strategic partnerships resulting in increased market share
I am fluently bilingual and offer my services in English and French.
I am an ICF-certified coach
To learn more about my results-driven five step coaching methodology, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613.404.8455.
Click here to read my article The Case for Employees as Stakeholders.
I look forward to hearing from you.