What is it
Successful leaders are purposeful leaders. They understand instinctively the importance of strongly held beliefs. According to Dr. Robert Morton’s theory on “The Art of Leading with Belief”, effective leaders intuitively leverage this knowledge to prepare their organization for change, drive the implementation of their vision, and facilitate the achievement of vital results. Mastering the art of leading with belief heightens the purposeful leader’s ability to lead through organizational change.
In aligning employees and other stakeholders with the leader’s overarching belief in fundamental change, a common defined purpose emerges leading to effective, practical, lasting results.
Read a message about purposeful leadership.
5 Attributes of a Purposeful Leader
- Willingness to lead
- Self-knowledge & humility
- Judgment, control, clarity
- Agent of change & Continuity
Our services are focused in the areas of business strategy, organizational change, leadership development & training, and executive coaching. We offer a broad range of executive coaching and leadership development programs tailored to meet the needs of executive and corporate clients.
- New lenses to understand an economy in a state of volatility and uncertainty
- Practical approaches for personal and team development
- Effective growth, exit and counter strategies
- Requisite competencies and skills to capably manage your businesses
- Enhanced execution
Interested in learning more? Please contact us.